SAT11 charge time

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 23:51:19 -0800

Phil Ryan said: "If you're going to get a new battery,  now's the time =
to upgrade to a=20
SAT III.  You'll love the difference.  Just a thought from your upscale, =

downstate colleague (ahem)!"

Maybe for some. But, if you've got big hands, like I do, the SAT III is =
not a good choice. I've used it several times and find that my big paws =
tend to hit too many buttons at once! (one of the reasons I hate cell =
phone touch pads and pocket PCs as well!) Yes, it is a good machine, but =
too danged many bells and whistles that I wouldn't use in a gazillion =
years. The only thing that I wish it did have is TWO decimal points! =
(which young Sanderson says ain't gunna happin! :-(<G> Hmmmm? I must be =
having a major curmudeon attack er sumpin'!;-)
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I