Hole in Soundboard for Damp Chaser cord

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Sun, 05 Dec 2004 14:07:32 -0700

Good grief, if you have to put a hole for the cord, put it down through the
bottom (just put something under there to protect the floor).  Why would
anyone want to drill through a sound-board?  I have routed over the
knee-board when I wasn't carrying a drill (out of town).  They want me to
come back and drill a hole in the bottom and I will in time.

Andrew A.