Super Glue on polyester finish

Jon Page jonpage@comcast.net
Sun, 05 Dec 2004 20:14:53 -0500

I have no experience with this situation other than removing blobs of
whatever from various finishes.

There is a CA debonder solution available from your supplier which might be
the best first course of action.

Consider removing the droplet with a razor blade. A coating of rubbing oil
(or debonder) may wick underneath
the blob while supplying lubrication to the surrounding area. Then sanding
and polishing.

I've removed CA drops off key tops with a razor blade, sanded and
polished.  Finishes are a different kettle of fish.

Regards,

Jon Page, piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
mailto:jonpage@comcast.net