Super Glue on polyester finish

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 18:45:28 -0800

That is what I would have thought...I thought acetone would at=
 least cloud a polyester finish?

David I.

From: Paul McCloud <pmc033@earthlink.net>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: Super Glue on polyester finish

In my experience, super glue very permanently bonds to polyester.=
  Maybe if there's some kind of barrier you could get it off.  I=
 use it to repair clear finishes.  I've never been able to pick=
 it off with a fingernail or otherwise.   The debonder may work=
 (it's jellied acetone).
Paul McCloud
San Diego