Plate Removal

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Tue, 07 Dec 2004 19:01:02 -0800

If you anticipate pulling more than one or two plates in your shop, you
might consider getting a Harbor Freight electric hoist. Go to:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=44006
I incorporated into mine a couple of  blocks, double on the bottom and
single on the top, to slow down the pull rate. Even with the blocks and
extra mounting hardware, it was cheaper than a shop crane and I don't
have to put anything away when I'm done.

Tom Cole