Job opening at Ball State University

Ron Berry ron@berrypiano.com
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 07:03:35 -0500

I got this job opportunity and I am forwarding it to the list.

Ron

---------------------------------
Hi,
We have just had the position approved - the full posting is online at
http://www.bsu.edu/hrs/article/0,,28421--,00.html

      BALL STATE UNIVERSITY -- Piano Technician. Staff position available
      January 1, 2005 to maintain the inventory of over 100 upright and
grand
      pianos in the all-Steinway School of Music. Responsibilities: tune
and
      maintain all upright and grand pianos at the university. Work
schedule
      arranged with evening and weekend hours required. Minimum
qualifications:
      associate's degree or equivalent; at least three years of experience
      tuning, restoring, and refurbishing top quality pianos such as
Steinway.
      Preferred qualifications: bachelor's degree; over five years
experience as
      a piano technician. Excellent benefits package. Application
deadline:
      Until filled. Cover Letter, Resume, Names, Addresses, and Phone
Numbers of
      Three Professional References, and Proof of Education (transcripts
      preferred) MUST be submitted for consideration. Send or bring
COMPLETE
      credentials to: University Human Resource Services, Attn: PT/SM,
      Administration Building, Room 350, Ball State University, Muncie, IN
47306
      Ball State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer
      and is strongly and actively committed to diversity within its
community.

It would be great if you would send it around to everyone you know -
especially those on any listserv and also the members of the piano
technicians guild. Thanks so much!
Peter

Ronald Berry
ron@berrypiano.com