Jumpy pins in new Kawai

Mon, 13 Dec 2004 23:20:07 +0100

Grin... I was going to react to this as well David... but I thought I'd
wait to see how long it would take before D.Marino chimmed in.  That
said... I havent found any problem with Kawaii pinblocks either.
Actually... quite the opposite. If there is anything about a Kawaii that
holds up well it is most certainly the pinblock.... ...er... ah... did
that come out right ???

RicB