Help with bad tuning

Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:16:53 +0100

David Ilvedson wrote:

>I agree..."reasonably stable"...whatever that means.    -150 is a big change.   An ETD is the only way to go it that situation.
>
>David I.

I prefer using an ETD for this kind of thing... but I have no problem
achieving the same result without. The only thing I like about useing
and ETD for big pitch raises is that I dont have to concentrate on what
I am hearing for the pitch raise pass.  I personally find that makes it
easier for me to relax through the entire ordeal :)

Cheers
RicB