Help with "bad" tuning...need help

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:01:49 -0500

Richard Brekne wrote:

> Well Heck there Jeck... :)... I can relate to that, but then when the
> discussion is first up and we are phazeing around the <<lets aggree on
> terminology>> bit.... then it seems only right to attempt to point in
> the appropriate direction for the relavant venue. :)

I agree..it took me awhile to go from 'flats' to 'sharps' when talking
about piano playing vs. piano technology..but I did it!! I don't mean to
demean anyone either..again, different strokes for........

Terminology is a subject that will most likely get beaten into the
ground for a very long time..with various schools of thought not willing
to bend..for example:

I have Perfect Pitch, but that term is not acceptable here..with good
reason. I have Pitch Memory - Pitch Recognition, etc. in this forum.

In public, I have Perfect Pitch..why? because it's a term most often
heard with that scenario..and besides..I'm pretty perfect to begin with!

Phil Bondi(Fl)