Post to moderated list

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:10:11 -0600

I don't understand this. I posted a picture on this list so I wouldn't
irritate people who still have dialup and I still get a message like
this? I just wonder why!

I didn't realize that this was a "moderated" list!

Avery

Your mail to 'Files' with the subject

     Re: lost customers

The reason it is being held:

     Post to moderated list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

     http://ptg.org/mailman/confirm/files/72e9d6eefa3f0704d7c19fd43b05261b04661a2b