bandwidth OVERLOAD!

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 02:44:21 -0500

Are you sure you want Ric to leave? Ric doesn’t post just so he can impart
some of his incredible piano knowledge- something he loves to do and is
happy to do. He posts because he loves people, he loves the exchange. That
is obvious enough. You take the banter away from him and I dare say he’ll go
away and great will be the loss.

It only takes a second to recognize a post as banter and hit the delete key.
That’s a minute and a half to zip through 90 messages if they are ALL
banter. Small price to pay for keeping Ric, I’d say.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Robin Stevens
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 8:03 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: bandwidth OVERLOAD!

 I totally agree Patrick, Today over 90 posts arrived, most of them just
wasteful banter.

Richard Breckne's total "so far" today has been 19 posts!!!!

Many others are sending multiple posts of pure trivia and dribble, making it
hard to sort the worth reading, from the posts that should only be sent to
individuals.

Have a merry Xmas and a great 2005.

Regards
Robin Stevens