Ric's contribution

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:33:15 EST

Hi
  This is not a Ric issue for me but the other day I  found 158 new messages
on what to me was somewhat minutia that I didn't care to  read but hey that's
what the delete button is for. Yes I find it tedious at  times but I'm sure
others feel the same way about some of the stuff I  post.  Hey so what!
   Merry Christ-mas All
   Dale

Hi,

How could anyone think a second about kicking Ric  out of this place??
He is one of the greatest contributors  here.

European techs have the right to contribute to  the discussion, have things
to express, tips and experience to share, like  every other member here !
And Ric is one of the best europeans  !

Quentin