Ric's contribution

Fri, 17 Dec 2004 23:06:24 +0100

Robin Stevens wrote:
> Yes....yes... Keep Ric. I love his posts ..but...lets not forget
> that sometimes he gets too involved in the super trivia and sends
> multiple posts a day.

Grin.... well I'll coitenly admit to that. Course I'm far from alone.
This kind of thing comes and goes... depends on whomevers mood I guess.
Nice thing about the list is that it allows this... to some
extent...from time to time, from all of us.  Nice family we have really.

btw... Thanks for the kind words there Dean :)

> I think what I really meant to say was for all contributors to
> understand that many of us are travelling tuners, and coming home to
> 500-600 posts at the end of the week is a real pain in the rear end!!

Ah,,, I can relate to this ... a little tip tho if I may... When taking
off for a few days, go to the options page for the list and simply turn
off the option that sends you posts in either archive or individual
form. You stay subscribed, you can even use a webmail program from afar
to write to the list if you want... but when you come home you dont need
to sort through the ocean of posts.  I wish I could do that for my mail
account in general given all the spam I get swamped with.... but thats
another story.

> We in Australia are the dead opposite to this chat page. Out of 58
> subscribers we are lucky to get one or two posts a month!! which is very
> disappointing to say the least.

I'll say... I'd like to hear more from you all personally. Hard to get
to <<know>> any of you unless there is a bit of socializing on top of
the topics stuff.

> Have a merry Xmas and a happy new year
>
> Robin Stevens

Cheers