bobbling hammers....etc.

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:37:55 -0600

Hi Mr. Poole,

We have a long history here of using our real, full names, either in a
signature or in the return e-mail address line. If you choose not to
use your full name, you will be allowed to participate, but you may be
considered rude by many, and continually exhorted by a few to begin
using your real name. The custom applies to everyone.

Kent Swafford
PTG Vice President