For Queen and Country

Andrew Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:51:20 -0700

We created a new list, pianotech-ot, where people can post the OT stuff.
Not everyone on pianotech wants to see OT posts.  Some of them do.  So the
idea is that those people who are interested should subscribe to pianotech-ot.
The URL to subscribe is:

	https://www.moypiano.com/resources/#archives-ot

Please post OT stuff there, or somewhere else, but not on pianotech.  That way,
everyone who actually wants to see the OT posts, can see them, and the many
hundreds of people on pianotech who have said they do not want to read OT posts
are not forced to wade through them.

-andy