another test to ignore

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:52:26 -0600

Sorry, Conrad. It didn't work. At least I, for one, did not receive your
test message. Or if I did, I ignored it as you requested. Better luck last
time! And Merry Christmas, all.

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Conrad Hoffsommer
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 11:36 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: another test to ignore

the folks in the computer dept tell me i should have luther.edu vs:
martin.luther.edu as my address so i've tried to change all my settings
unsubbed and resubbed and now i'm trying to see if it woiks at least from
school but i'll have to send another message this evening from home to see
if stuff works from there and if not i will not be a happy camper and may
think some impure thoughts

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder

---