Mason&Hamlin --- 50 "

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:45:51 -0600

Patrick,

Yes, yes, absolutely!!  I service two M&H 50's.  One is from the 70's, and
th other from the mid-90's.   I have had the actions out of each for full
regulation.  The later one has a Renner action , clearly labeled as such.
I don't remember whose label is on the earlier one.  The differences in
design, materials, execution, and of course, performance, between these two
actions is dramatic .  (The Renner is superior in every way)

Mike