Mason&Hamlin --- 50 "

Lesher, Trent J. tlesher@sachnoff.com
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:58:10 -0600

In my recent message it should have read UN-rebuilt B&L down where it =
said

"All I have to compare the M&H directly to is a worked-over, but =
nonetheless rebuilt 1921 Bush & Lane upright."

Happy Holidays,

Trent Lesher

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

.

****** IMPORTANT NOTICE ******
This e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is intended only for use by the
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly =
prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me
at (312) 207-1000 and permanently delete the original and any copy of =
any
e-mail and any printout thereof.