Square grand tuning fun

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 14:07:25 -0800

Exactly!   I will tune a square for $250.
Merry Christmas
David I.
From: <JWyatt1492@aol.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: Square grand tuning fun

Hello Joe.

    Do you need a double tipped oblong hammer
head now?

   My Son has a large collection of odd and old
hammers including several of the double tipped
heads.  My Sq. tuning  hammer is 23 in. long.

    My solution  to tuning Squares is the same
as I use  in all cases of doing work that I don't
really  want to do.  " I  CHARGE SO MUCH THAT
 I  " REALLY   WANT "    -- TO DO IT.

 Regard's --   And Merry Christmas to all,

 Jack Wyatt