Roland digital

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:04:03 -0800 (PST)

I have been intending to buy one of those Yamaha slabs
and put it into a  piano-like case (  nice casters,
amp below, etc.. )
     Whatcha think ???
     Which model would you recommend ( should be able
to run on 12vDC., preferably. )
    I have liked the Yamahas better than other brands,
but am willing to be dissuaded.
     Thump