cat box odor!

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:43:58 -0800

They did that in "Silence of the Lambs".

David I.

From: Andrew Olson <andrew@birchcreek.org>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: RE: cat box odor!

As a new technician, there's not much I can add to the list. =
 But, this is one I might be able to help with.

I used to work for a funeral home.  Often times, we'd have to=
 enter homes that had various odors for various reasons.  I'll=
 just let you use your imagination with that.  BUT-- we'd always=
 have a small container of "Vicks Vapor Rub" in the glove box. =
 If you coat the inside of your nose and just under your nose=
 with a thin layer of this (or any menthol cold gel) it blocks=
 out even the most noxious smells.  I used this when I worked for=
 a social service agency and had to enter homes with cat boxes,=
 etc too.  The people have no idea that you have it in your nose,=
 and if they do you can always pass it off as having a cold.  Try=
 it, it works!

Andrew Olson