Happy New Year

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:00:20 -0800

Dear all-----

A bit under the weather today, so I=B9m playing hooky, sitting at my
office/garden window, looking at my hot tub(SO California!) and the backdro=
of gray, leaden skies---O precious rain---feeling incredibly grateful for m=
life, my craft, my love of the Creator, the mystery of life, the ability to
set my own schedule, the collegiality of this list and my piano business
partners, the love of my family and friends, the volunteer work I=B9m able to
do, the music I=B9m able to play and enjoy, my relative health and healthy
frame of reference even though I=B9m dealing with rheumatoid arthritis, the
beautiful place I live and work----the list of gifts is almost endless.

When I=B9m much, much older (hopefully), and at the end, fighting for my last
breath, I will be comforted by the love I  felt and expressed, not the work
and tasks I accomplished or the problems I  solved.

Life is fragile, and precious; it can be swept away in a moment. Savor it;
appreciate it. It=B9s magic.

Have a happy, deep, safe, rich New Year----and don=B9t forget to have fun.

David Andersen
Malibu, CA