Happy New Year

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 08:55:43 -0500

Happy New YearWonderful words, David. Thanks.

Dean
  -----Original Message-----
  From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of David Andersen
  Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 6:00 PM
  To: Pianotech
  Subject: Happy New Year

  Dear all-----

  A bit under the weather today, so I知 playing hooky, sitting at my
office/garden window, looking at my hot tub(SO California!) and the backdrop
of gray, leaden skies---O precious rain---feeling incredibly grateful for my
life, my craft, my love of the Creator, the mystery of life, the ability to
set my own schedule, the collegiality of this list and my piano business
partners, the love of my family and friends, the volunteer work I知 able to
do, the music I知 able to play and enjoy, my relative health and healthy
frame of reference even though I知 dealing with rheumatoid arthritis, the
beautiful place I live and work----the list of gifts is almost endless.

  When I知 much, much older (hopefully), and at the end, fighting for my
last breath, I will be comforted by the love I  felt and expressed, not the
work and tasks I accomplished or the problems I  solved.

  Life is fragile, and precious; it can be swept away in a moment. Savor it;
appreciate it. It痴 magic.

  Have a happy, deep, safe, rich New Year----and don稚 forget to have fun.

  David Andersen
  Malibu, CA