OT: OH PLULEAAASE !! was RE; Microsoft Patches Serious IE Flaw/Heckler

Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:52:18 +0100

Jesus guys....  Hechler posts these things... some like it some dont...
if ya'll would just edificate or delete and leave it at that their
wouldnt be any problem. One post from the guy and we get 50 back and
forths .....grin... complaining about the waste of bandwidth .... go
figure..

Cheers
RicB