Verituner

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:43:35 -0500

Hello Don,

I'll risk answering your question. I've used all four major ETDs:
AccuTuner, CyberTuner, TuneLab and now Verituner.

The best tunings I've gotten "from an un-tweaked tuning out of these
programs" is from Verituner. I would say that on a good grand piano
there isn't much difference in quality, but when you get to nasty
spinets or very small grands, the Verituner needs much less tweaking
(not so sure about the spelling).

The nice thing with Verituner, is that it measures as you tune. You
don't have to take measurements before you start tuning. You can
define your tuning style or preferred stretch, and just tune.
Beautiful results for me anyway.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC