OT Re: Mail Manglement

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:46:43 -0600

PF,

At 08:34 2/17/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>>At 06:32 2/17/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>>>I haven't posted any recipes lately..
>>>Phil Bondi(Fl)
>>
>>Having tasted some of the Rook's cooking, I can attest that it is
>>non-poisonous...
>
>High praise indeed.  I can't wait to try some of these recipes.

I forgot to mention that complaints about the food are considered either
bad food or bad company. The alligators in his pond deal with either...

>>Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS.
>>Decorah, IA
>>
>>- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
>>Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
>>- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
>>- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder
>
>And what does RPT stand for?

Something to do with the Piano Technicians Guild, I think.

>   Haven't you forgotten Eagle Scout and Order of the Garter?

Darn, I forgot:  OA (Order of the Arrow), MM2-NF (Machinist's Mate Second
Class Petty Officer - Nuclear Field), RTT (preceded RPT), and GAANG
(general all around nice guy ;-)