For your Listening Pleasure

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:12:46 +0100

Hi Dave

You can always order a CD or two from the Stuart and Sons company, I
think most of these CD's may be hard to get after a few years.

I personally like the sound of the Stuart very much. Not to say it is
not easy to find things to put your finger on. I just appreciate that
Stuart went a different direction with respect to piano sound, and
created seemingly exactly the kind of sound picture he wanted... one
that decidedly broke the mold as it were, while at the same time
presenting a pleasing voice of its own.

The MP.3's were not meant to <<sell>> the Stuart to any of you... but to
expose you to a variety of the kinds of sounds these recordings yielded.
I could probably post lots more... but this was at least a small
tasting...for better and worse

Cheers

RicB