young chang corp.

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 17:08:51 -0500

Does anyone know if Young Chang America has offices in CA ?
A fellow tech here in LA county tells me there is a YC distributer in
the
city of Industry, but I cannot find a listing. I would greatly
appreciate
contact info if anyone has it. Thanks and HAppy New Year!

Terry Peterson

Terry
	This is where your trade association home page can be of
assistance.
	Many queries to this list can often be answered by going top the
ptg home page. There you will find links to many piano related sites,
including most of the manufacturers. Young Chang is there.
	I find this wonderful resource to be often overlooked.
	Good luck
	Tom Driscoll

	http://www.ptg.org/