young chang corp. (OT)

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 20:46:42 -0600

Avery,

If you think that's bad, I lived in Normal, Illinois for a number of =
years. =20

Barbara Richmond, RPT

PS   Did you have your New Year's black-eyed peas?

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Avery Todd=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 8:32 PM
  Subject: Re: young chang corp.

  Terry,=20

  There's actually a city in CA named "Industry"? :-)
  Sorry. Just another one of those "I can't resist" things. :-)=20

  Avery=20

  At 03:38 PM 1/1/04, you wrote:

    Does anyone know if Young Chang America has offices in CA ?
    A fellow tech here in LA county tells me there is a YC distributer =
in the city of Industry, but I cannot find a listing. I would greatly =
appreciate contact info if anyone has it. Thanks and HAppy New Year!

    Terry Peterson