journal illustration -and OT comments

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 19:08:00 -0800

Tom Driscoll said: "!

            Now Joe Garrett  can tell me what was wrong with it and what
materials I should have used !

            <major grin>

Tom,
First, congrats on the Journal contribution. As for the above, I'll quote my
mentor: "Don't argue with success. If it works, it works!"
Would I have made it out of something different? Or, would I have made it in
a different configuration? Yes. Seeings how I already have a tool for that
exact job. Probably works almost as good as yours. I'm here to tell you, we
both put waaaaaaayyy more time into it then we should have. <G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I