Fwd from Tuning List: Wesley Kuhnle "History of Tuning and Temperaments"

Paul Bailey pbailey@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 17:23:22 -0800

From: tuning@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri Jan 02, 2004  03:30:37 PM US/Pacific
To: tuning@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [tuning] Digest Number 2918

Message: 1
    Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 21:32:03 -0000
    From: "P. May" <pwmay@excite.com>
Subject: Wesley Kuhnle "History of Tuning and Temperaments"

My father has recently obtained some original magnetic tapes by Wesley
Kuhnle (1898-1962) titled "History of Tuning and Temperaments".  He
would like to contact interested parties about the use and/or
preservation of these tapes.  Since he is not "web connected" I will
forward any responses I receive to him.  He would love to talk to some
knowledgable person about these tapes so if you send me your phone
number he would gladly call you.  He may be reached by phone at (630)
920-8989.

Paul May
Salinas, CA

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...