OT-Weird town names -

Sat, 03 Jan 2004 08:03:48 -0600

At 15:09 1/2/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Then there is Dildo, Newfoundland.
>Wasn't there a list member who lived in a place something like Fort Stinkin
>something?
>
>John M. Ross

That be right, John.

Dildo Run Provincial Park (where I camped for a couple days in '98) is just
a kilometer up the road from Virgin Arm, NF.

> > How about Flame Lake, MN, and Suit Cemetery, NC?
> >
> > --Cy--

Haven't been those places, but I have been to the Conrads.

> > > I particularly like Conrad, MT _and_ IA... ;-]

Clyde,

You forgot Bird in Hand, PA? Not far from Blue Ball and Intercourse. (all
in Lancaster County)

Those Newfies don't have a thing on the Amish... ;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is
what you get from not reading it.