Ivory keytops

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 10:41:53 EST

Paint stores use titanium dioxide as a whitener for their paints.  I asked=20
this same question on this list a couple of years ago, and promptly went in=20=
to=20
my local Kelly-Moore and asked for some, expecting to buy a small amount for=
 a=20
large amount of money.  Au contraire, the employee who helped me GAVE me a=20
small jarful.  I guess it's pretty cheap and easy to come by.   And it works=
!

In a message dated 1/2/04 9:52:28 PM Pacific Standard Time, cdgregg@telus.ne=
t=20