OT Re: M & H Plate

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 20:15:18 -0500

At 5:10 PM -0600 1/5/04, John Minor wrote:
>The plate was hoisted in the air on a wench when a strap gave out.

Kinky......

Mr. Bill

"We belive that an active and healthy sex life, based on mutual
consent and respect between partners is an important component of
physical and mental well-being. We also respect that sex is a private
matter, and that each person has a different opinion of what sexual
practices or  levels of discourse are appropriate. Rodale Press is
offering responsible, practical advice about sexual matters,
supported by accredited professionals and legitimate scientific
research. Our goal - for sex and other topics - is publish
information which empowers peoples' lives."

     ...........The 4-pt. type at the bottom of a steamy page entitled
"BECOME THE PERFECT LOVER TONIGHT! ....  Sex Bulletin #491" in a
promotional brochure for "Men's Health" magazine, by organic farming
publishing house Rodale Press.