Piano Key Inertial Balance

Mark Davidson mark.davidson@mindspring.com
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 20:27:46 -0500

RicB wrote:
>Maybe Mark will find this a good time to make public his key MOI
>measureing device. Open sourced... we can collectively refine it to a
>useable and easy to build yourself tool. That way more of us can work on
>this puppy

Alrighty then.  Here it is.. spell checked and everything.  I'm sure
there'll be many questions - don't hesitate to ask (just please read it all
the way through first). Exact measurements for the most part are not
critical so not many are included.   Oh yeah, and I used the word "inertia"
loosely throughout to mean the moment of inertia, so just get over it.

http://home.mindspring.com/~mark.davidson/inertial_balance.htm

-Mark