OT, 3rd grade grammar & spelling for adults

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 22:27:56 +0100

Just the lyrics of an old R'N'R (Flaming Groovies 1972  , see how a
rich culture we have !)

By the way your voicing blocks shape is top notch, they are so nice I
have considered putting them on a wall for decoration.

But they particularly fit well even when wwwwwww...ippen assist
springs are present (slight hesitation there, I am perturbed)

Is it a modified design by yours ?

And the needles ! ah the needles ! I can talk too long about theses
needles, so I'll stop there.

Best of Friend.

Isaac