tuning fork

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 00:51:43 +0100

No, no, Phil, I promise, just today, the sound engineer was talking to
the guy at the control panel and find EVERY frequency to be boosted,
or lowered, or that was 'catching' because the room acoustic, without
any equipment. he even heard frequencies that were susceptible to
generate Larsen before they really do it (then checking with the mike
in front of the speakers) talk of a perfect pitch !

Isaac OLEG