key replacement

TLJ chief_retired@pacinfo.com
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:07:12 -0800

I have not posted to this list in several years but am hopeful someone can
help me out. I have searched the archives and the Journal CD's already. I
did find an artical fro Sept 1984 with some info.

I have a client with an old player upright. A few years ago during a
domestic dispute  two of the keys were destroyed. I would like to make
replacements for these and am seeking advice about the best wood to use and
any thing I sould be on the look out for.

I do have very good woodworking skills and a very complete woodworking shop.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Terry Jack

Asso Member