Heavy hammers

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 20:25:30 -0600

Hi David,
                 I'm at the Holiday Inn Select in Diamond Bar 909-860-5440
until Wednesday.  Then I move to the Marriot in Anaheim 714-750-8000
I am having a lot of fun, for the first time I get to prep every size of
Bechstein, Wow what nice pianos. Even the new A series are a delight.
Heck they are so good, maybe I should not charge.  OK Just kidding.
Regards roger