univ. bass strings

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:13:06 -0800

I'm replacing two single bass strings in a spinet. I plan to use Universals
and I'm wondering which of the Schaff partial sets would be the right
choice. Number 2019, pg. 78 looks like a good choice, but then again, number
2006 strings are the heaviest. I am assuming the #2019, which has more
strings already contains these heaviest strings?

I would appreciate any recommendations. Again this is for a SPINET and the
strings to be replaced are two single bass, immediately before the first
bi-chords.

Terry Peterson

http://wine.msn.com/