Where did the RH Go

Sarah Fox sarah@gendernet.org
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:50:07 -0500

Hi Bill,

> At anyrate, the ineffectiveness of a room humidifier in regulating
> board EMC has been demonstrated to me.

Oh, come now!  Don't close the door on room/house humidification [ ;-) ],
just because of your experience in a leaky, uninsulated antique home.  It's
a wonder anyone can keep those things heated, let alone humidified!  (I
know, 'cuz my mom owned such a home.)  Check out someone's humidification
system in a tight, modern-ish, well insulated home first.

Peace,
Sarah