leads in the keys

Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:28:52 +0100

> Farrell wrote:
>
> I don't understand your question Richard. The "right" way would, of
> course, be my way.....

ROLF !!!! I love it... thats the Terry we all know and love alright !

> And if you want to get technical about it, IMHO, the right way is to
> get friction out of the process - the only way to do it in my book -
> most certainly, the only way I will do it.

Well.... that would be a good trick, but then even if you managed it....
thats only one concern out of at least 12 and a half :)

What about making sure the key is chunky enough to handle big bass
hammers hard checking smoothly ??? HMMMMMM ?? :)

> Terry Farrell

Cheers
RicB