S&S replacing Hammer Assemblies with new

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:02:28 -0000

Hello Farrell and Andre
As Andre knows, we are in close correspondence about this old S&S "A" =
and I thoroughly endorse his approach. I await an answer from the School =
Governors on my quote for the two options we have worked upon. In this =
country (probably in all other countries as well) to replace a S&S with =
a new like-for-like is usually not an option. As Franz Mohr says - they =
are individually crafted to last.... so, to take advantage of this, =
proper replacement is definitely in order.
Regards from Sunny Sussex-by-the-Sea
Michael G (UK)