OT - I got Lucky

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:19:36 -0600

Hey guys/gals,

As a mechanic, I make a great piano tech! :-)

I'd let the corrosion stuff build up around my battery
terminals for way too long! Today, I went in to get it
cleaned up and discovered that there was a crack in my
battery by one of the terminals. According to the
mechanic, it'd been arcing and had caused the crack.

Anyway, he said that it was just an explosion waiting
to happen! I got lucky. I only had to replace a battery
instead of maybe having my whole car go up in flames.

Don't let that "stuff" stay on there too long!

Avery