screwed up Yamaha action rails

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:38:42 +0100

Hi all !
  That is why action screwdrivers are for , you really can push the jack out
of the way without harming .

  The Teflon trick may work, Teflon is very thin but you can add more
thickness and screw like if you where using an oversized screw I guess.
  It is used normally to have screw while doing plumber work (produce a
joint on the threads.

  Isaac

   In view of the above, I found it necessary to remove the wippen before
attempting to install the hammer butt.  Leaving the wippen in place, it's
almost impossible to steer that screw into place with the jack in the way.

  Anyway, that was my approach.  Thanks to all for the tips.

  Tom Sivak