I got lucky cleared up

Alpha88x@aol.com Alpha88x@aol.com
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 06:48:49 EST

Greetings,

             An experience was put on the list of a guy who almost had his
battery explode because he didnt realize it was leaking and arcing under the
hood till his mechanic caught it. That's why he titled it "I got lucky"...( his
car could have blown up!) I wrote a post that expresssed appreciation for this
guy's luck/blessing; that it was caught in time and I inadvertently stated:
Thank you for sharing that story.

               So he posted; What story? So I responded with; I'm sorry, I
meant experience. He was correct, it wasnt a story, it was a real experience. I
hope this clears any confusion.

Julia,
Reading, PA