OT Re: Permanent Soundboard Crown!

Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:40:25 +0100

Barbara Richmond wrote:

>>wonderfully CSB sound. Not that I can really pick sides mind you... I'm
>>just a poor preachers kid from Montana :)
>>

>You're a PK, Ric?  They're the worst ones,  you know.  ;-)

Not only that... but I am  TK as well.. Actually a SETK :)

>Actually, I'm a member of ROTO----Royal Order of Theological Offspring.  :-)

Does that mean that in theory you exist.. but in reality you might not
?? grin...

>Barbara Richmond, RPT, B. Mus., ROTO

Oh gawd... another mus....  I just crack up everytime I see that.. The
word has a double meaning here in Norway... Mouse.... and... well being
a PK I cant say... but it goes along the lines of warm and cozy. This
list seems to be just crawling with the little critters.

Cheers
RicB