OT Don's clock was: vert hammer replacement

Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:19:29 -0000

Hello List
I too have problems with the PC clock. I am obliged to put it TWO MONTHS
AHEAD in order to activate that programme "PC 1 Click" (which prog deals
with registry problems) Why? I have no idea. The PC1Click people can't help
either - and I only found my solution to the problem by sheer
experimentation. Trouble is... once I enter the PC clock programme and
change the PC clock at all the PC just will not react to the prompt
"Apply"... Hey ho.
Regards from a beautifully sunny Sussex Downlands where we started at  -2
deg. this morning.
Michael G (UK)