Vertical Damper Regulation

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:06:04 -0600

Re: Vertical Damper RegulationOr maybe WE should count our blessings you =
didn't choose to be a surgeon.  :-)

Barbara Richmond
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 7:02 AM
  Subject: Re: Vertical Damper Regulation

  Hi Jon,

  Sounds good, but here still, one has to weave the Hart spring tool =
through the tangle of butt springs (although that might be easier than =
the regular damper wire regulating tool) - how to do that without =
mangling things - or should I just count my blessings that I did not =
choose to be a surgeon?

  Terry Farrell
    ----- Original Message -----=20