OT Appropriate PUNishment was RE: Kavorkian who?

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:50:32 -0600

Dr. Kavorkian has started a foundation to help children in China, Korea,
and that general area.

If you're dying to contribute, send your check to "Youth in Asia."

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: Conrad Hoffsommer [mailto:hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 3:34 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Kavorkian who?

At 22:23 1/29/2004 +0100, you wrote:

>On 29-jan-04, at 22:02, Michael Gamble wrote:
>
>>Hey Sarah F - Hate to show my higgerance - but ... who's Kavorkian?
>>Sounds like a cop-out genius I'd like to hear more about!  :-) Regards
>>Michael G (UK)
>Who is this guy? which quadrant of stellar space does he originate
>from?
>
>(:
>
>friendly greetings
>from
>André Oorebeek
>
>Amsterdam -
>The Netherlands

André, mon ami,

Dr Kavorkian would not be too far out in the Netherlands, where such
things
are legal, but in Michigan (and the rest of US),they frown on physician
assisted suicide.

Conrad Hoffsommer
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.